Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deimos' Domain

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deimos' Domain Empty Deimos' Domain Sat May 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Deimos

Deimos
Loner

Deimos Oumil
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
RPed by Legendary-Taco

Deimos' Domain B6c5f5a3bdeb53111957a697c936d857
̿̿͞͞͞͞͞͞
:: Name ::
“You can just call me Deimos.”
The wolf prefers the name Deimos, the smaller moon of the planet Mars. His full name is actually Deimos Oumil, a fact he seldom shares.

:: Aliases ::
“None yet.”
The male has yet to receive a nickname of any sort.

:: Age ::
“I’m five.”
5 Years / 35 Human

:: Species ::
"Timber Wolf."
Canis Lupus Occidentalis

:: Classification ::
"I’m a guy”
Deimos is a he-wolf

:: Rank ::
Rank? I’m a loner. Exiled from a pack long ago
Deimos is currently searching for a pack and is therefore a loner.

:: Looks ::
“I’m fluffy and have brown fur. What else is there to say?”
Deimos possesses a multi-colored coat, bearing a variety of colors, but for the most part, he’s largely brown. Marbled sienna fur warping into a sandy coat at his belly. The eyes of the he-wolf are a yellow throughout his iris and are rimmed with a chocolate color.

:: Disposition ::
“Wolf of a few words, as you can tell. Not much else to it, to be honest.”
Deimos, as he describes himself, is a wolf of few words. He likes to keep things short and fast, not preferring to waste his precious time on unneeded words. This may make him appear stubborn and uncaring, he is, however, quite an affectionate, gentle, and observant individual – If you can get past his silence.

:: History ::
“Rather not talk about it. Anyways, does anyone really care?”
Deimos does not much care for his past. In the beginning, it was great. His life basically went without hardship. Born in a litter of five to his mother and father, Casatori and Tatal, Catatori being beta and Tatal being a subordinate. At the age of two, after a long debate with himself whether to stay or disperse, he decided to remain with his natal pack. He did not regret this decision, meeting his first mate, Azula, a year later. Azula was the daughter of the two alphas, Inca and Născut. Neither of them approved of Deimos at first but they were forced to deal with it.

"We can't let our only daughter throw her live away with a mutt" Inca said looking at Deimos with a disgusted expression "Well, I do have an idea" Născut muttered to his mate "Arrange something - Azula and someone to be mates. Deimos can't fight against us. We have immunity. We are invincible." Inca nodded in agreement
"But who?" she inquired, eyes flickering with question
"The warrior - Dyami."

Upon finding out Azula's parents had arranged for her and Dyami to be mates, Deimos was outraged. Azula and Deimos' relationship had to end, but both were comforted knowing Deimos' pups were stirring in Azula's belly.

doesthisdarknesshaveaname?

2Deimos' Domain Empty Re: Deimos' Domain Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Senach

Senach
Loner

I'm particularly partial to your graphic. Quite well done.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum