Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp.  Empty St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp. Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 am

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp.  Boardi10
Welcome to St. John's Boarding school, you were put into this school by your parents or just plainly you wanted to be in this luxurious school.

-Rules
1. All site rules apply
2. If it gets that far.. -which it shouldn't because this is a sexual clean roleplay . other words, don't try making babies.
3. No mary/gary sues
4. drama is encouraged at times x3
5. dont go overboard with characters.. have one or two.
6. DON'T BE SEXING OTHER CHARACTERS UP.
7. for now, let's stay clear of the relationship style rp.. until i speak with an admin about this rp. c:

- The Schedule

Homeroom- 9:30-9:38AM
English- 9:40-10:40AM
5 minute break -
Science- 10:45-11:45AM
Lunch 11:45AM- 12:45PM
Free Period 12:50PM-1:33PM
Math 1:38-2:38Pm
Your extra Class 2:43-3:43PM

*Grades*
9th grade | 14-15 | Freshman
10th grade | 15-16 | Sophomore
11th grade | 16-17 | Junior
12th grade | 17-18 | Senior

- Teachers .
Freshman
Science: Mr. John
Math: Mrs. Jones
English: Mr. D
History: Mrs. Green
Sophomore
Science: Mrs. Burnhard
Math: Mrs. Little
English: Mr. Allan
History: Mr. Circus
Junior
Math: Mr. Carter
Science: Mr. Boughton
English: Mr. Cougar
History: Mr. Shue
Senior
Math: Mrs. Lawing
Science: Mrs. Tompson
English: Mr. Copeland
History: Mr. Town

- Dorms..
|Full Name|Age|Gender|Orientation|cheerleader? jock? popular? nerd? outcast? loner?|played by|Page|

Males
{dorm #1- choice 1}
1. |Dale Willis|18|Male|Gay|Loner|Jabberwocky|Pg. 1|

{dorm #2- choice 1}

{dorm #3- choice 2}

{dorm #4- choice 2}

Femaless
{dorm #1- choice 1}
1. |Samantha 'Marie' Lynn|17|Female|Straight|Popular|Mortal|Front Page|
2. |Kylie Dellman Toke|17|Female|Bis sexual|Popular|Tyko|Page 3|

{dorm #2- choice 1}

{dorm #3- choice 2}

{dorm #4- choice 2}

-what the school kind of looks like.

*Girls dorm choices.*
Choice 1
Choice 2
Main Areas
Pool
Cafeteria
*Boys Dorm Choices*
Choice 1
Choice 2

- Application
Code:
[img]Image here.[/img]
...my name is [name here], call me [nickname].
-insert quote here-

[size=18]W[/size][size=9]elcome to the my life...[/size]
৩ Full name;;
৩ Nick names;;
৩ Gender;;
৩ Names you despise;;
৩ Age;;
৩ Sexual Orientation;;

[size=18]...Y[/size][size=9]eah, my family is kind of messed up[/size]
৩ Mother;;
৩ Father;;
৩ Siblings;;
৩ Pets;;
৩ Biography;;

[size=18]...T[/size][size=9]his is me, get used to it....[/size]
৩ Height;;
৩ Weight;;
৩ Hair colour;;
৩ Eye colour;;
৩ Body type;;
৩ Clothing style;;
৩ Skin Tone;;

[size=18]...I[/size][size=9]'m not perfect but, I'll keep trying.[/size]
৩ Personality;;
৩ Likes;;
৩ Dislikes;;
৩ Flaws;;

-My characterr .

St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp.  Tumblr_ltjovmv5x31r1t60no1_1280
...my name is Samantha, call me Sam.
“The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.”

Welcome to the my life...
৩ Full name;; Samantha 'Marie' Lynn
৩ Nick names;; Sam, Sammie
৩ Gender;; 100% female
৩ Names you despise;; Samantha
৩ Age;; 17
৩ Sexual Orientation;; Straighttt .

...Yeah, my family is kind of messed up
৩ Mother;; Jessica
৩ Father;; Derek [deceased]
৩ Siblings;; none.
৩ Pets;; Old black lab named Ace.
৩ Biography;; Sam's mother Jessica was a teen mom, her father was just a alcoholic to Sam. She was born in Florida, her mother was just 17. Her mother struggled to take care of her, Derek never tried to help. She was rather a poor family, her father spent her mothers well earned money on alcohol and other things then what she needed to grow up. Around the age of 14, Sam had enough and she was frustrated with her father. She was furious with him and his behavior, he understood and started to recover from alcoholism. As soon as Sam and her father became close, he was killed in an accident leaving Sam and Jessica devastated.

...This is me, get used to it....
৩ Height;; 5 foot 7 inches
৩ Weight;; around 100 pounds
৩ Hair colour;; blonndee.
৩ Eye colour;; paale blue
৩ Body type;;She's slim and skinny.
৩ Clothing style;; http://pull.imgfave.netdna-cdn.com/image_cache/1334526140996186.png
৩ Skin Tone;; Tan.

...I'm not perfect but, I'll keep trying.
৩ Personality;; Sam's a out going girl, she loves to talk and make friends. She's kind and nice, she likes to be friends but her motto is kind of yolo but in a different sense. She's rather shy and quiet, she doesn't speak out often but she can be rude if you anger her.
৩ Likes;; - friends
- summer
৩ Dislikes;;- winter
- her past.
৩ Flaws;; ya don't have to point on my flaws .

Last edited by Mortal on Mon May 07, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

St. Johns Boarding School - humanrp.  Johnny-depp-high-school-picture
...my name is Dale Willis
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Welcome to the my life...
৩ Full name;; Dale Willis
৩ Nick names;; I dunno o.o
৩ Gender;; Male
৩ Names you despise;; Still don't know.
৩ Age;; 18
৩ Sexual Orientation;; Straight

...Yeah, my family is kind of messed up
৩ Mother;; Arletta
৩ Father;; Renaldo
৩ Siblings;; None.
৩ Pets;; Never had a pet
৩ Biography;; -Will edit this later-

...This is me, get used to it....
৩ Height;; 5'7"
৩ Weight;; 190 lbs
৩ Hair colour;; A dark brown.
৩ Eye colour;; Also a dark brown.
৩ Body type;; He is rather average with defined features e.g high cheek bones, strong jawline
৩ Clothing style;; He wears rather plain clothes; jeans, one coloured shirts.
৩ Skin Tone;; He is slightly tanned.

...I'm not perfect but, I'll keep trying.
৩ Personality;; Is questioning, sensitive, and guided by his feelings.
৩ Likes;; The colour of sunsets, friends, studying (lol)
৩ Dislikes;; Those who take advantage of him, those who skip lessons, maths \o/
৩ Flaws;; He can be too trusting and sensitive at times.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

( accepted.. feel free to start rping. 8D )

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He was sat in his Dorm, pencil resting on his ear as he stared down at some of his coursework. His dark brown eyes resting for a second as he groaned in annoyance. "Stupid...work...why you so darn hard."

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam finished her homework, throwing it on the floor she went to her laptop and blasted music. She went back to her English homework, often checking her phone.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

It did not take Dale long to grow bored of just sitting and thinking about the homework. And he rose away from the desk, fixing his clothes and making his way to the door. The call of freedom was too great to ignore and the 17 year old made his way to the pool. Simply to laze near it.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam soon got bored as she changed the song to some random song, grabbing her phone she scrolled through her contacts and found Dale. Texting him 'Hey Daalee! whatcha up too? (-:' putting her phone back down she went off and changed from her comfy clothing into some shorts and a tank top. Sitting back down on her bed, she went on facebook.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he pulled it out; a small smile on his face as he noticed one new message, from one of his few friends. 'Hey sam not much just chilling by the pool xx' Dale text back, before pocketing his phone and closing his eyes.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam's phone went off, so she picked up and read the message with a slight smile. 'by the pool? surprised you aren't getting splashed! Do you wanna hang out laterr?' she replied, returning to her homework. Standing up, she walked over to the fridge and got a water bottle; opening it and drinking some of it.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He took his phone out once more, reading the new message from her. Before looking around cautiously, not seeing her around he just had to ask. 'How did you know ? and sure, got nothing better to do :)'

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam looked at her phone confusingly. 'You said you were at the pool...? and, okaay! Good , there isn't many people on campus lately..' she laid back on her bed and stretched out.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He laughed as he remember he did. 'Oh yeah, I knew that, and I noticed this' Before he could pocket his phone, a rowdy boy in the pool kicked the water towards him. Soaking Dale to the skin and causing him to flip his middle finger up at the kid.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam reached for her phone as she fell off her bed, getting back up she picked up and flopped down on her bed. Smiling to his reply, she quickly texted 'of course you did! and, when do you wanna hang? im bored in my room doing homework! also, yeah it's strange.. this school normally has so many kids.. im still alone in my room!' she shook her head and rested her eyes shut.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He rose off the ground and moved away from the pool; heading back to his room as he text 'As soon as I get these wet clothes off, and yeah; what happened to them all'

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam stood up and went off to another room in her dorm, coming back she replied to Dale. 'What happened? you get splashed? ahaha... and i dont know; strange..' she smiled a bit when she danced around her dorm a bit being bored.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He was quick getting to his bedroom, and started sorting out clothes to wear, while trying to text her 'Hush up, and agreed.'

Dale had already started changing his clothes into something less wet.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam chuckled lightly, drinking from her water bottle more as she danced around. Falling over her chair, she finally replied to Dale. 'ahah! and, good.' she chucked her phone at her bed before dancing around because dance was her extra class.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He jumped onto his bed, and held the phone above his head. 'What time is it; i'm too lazy to check ?'

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam's phone went off as she stopped dancing she replied, 'it's 2:20.. god you're so lazy!' she replied and drank a whole water bottle.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

'Oh well; skipped maths' He texted, laughing slightly to himself. Maths the one lesson Dale hated.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam shook her head, 'there was no classes today you tool.' she chuckled lightly to herself as she went to her balcony and looked out over the school ground watching the boys play football.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

'I'm slow, you should know this' He grumbled as he texted back, rolling onto his stomach and staring at his pillow.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Sam chuckled, and replied 'sorry Dale, it's funny..' she smiled as she replied, getting up she slipped on her flip flops and went out of her dorm, bring her keys and purse and phone. She jogged down to the pool, looking around she forgot who she was looking for so she turned and walked off towards the boys dorms.

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

'So maybe it is funny' He texted; chuckling lightly as he rolled back over and stared boredly at ceiling.

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

'You can't deny it ..' she replied and smiled at her phone. Opening the big dorm doors, she went off down to Dale's dorm. Knocking on the door, she shook with excitement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum