Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Periadratic Seam

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Periadratic Seam Empty Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Periadratic Seam Alpe_Mali_Dru

The Periadratic seam is the area between two tectonic plates in the alps, mainly centered in the eastern side. The seam forms the division between the Adriatic plate and the European plate. The two are converging, or coming together. This is what forms mountains. The area is very prone to earthquakes when the plates shift the slightest bit. This makes things very dangerous, but more often than not the area is safe.
When an earthquake strikes, your worst enemy would be the snow at the mountaintops. Even rocks can break off and come showering on you, but an avalanche can bury you alive.

https://monte-rosa.rpg-board.net

2Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

(Dunno how to start)

The smoldering grey male wandered through the area of this territory. He was fine for a few minutes of exploring before suddenly without his knowledge. His illness struck him down.

He suddenly had no clue where he was, and became panicked. He couldn't find his son, why could he not find his son. And started calling out "Callooh, Callooh."

3Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal sat up straighter, her eyes caught the attention of a voice. Quietly she watched him call out a name, she shook her head and frowned. Her heart broke to see this male call out the name, only wanting to help she kept quiet. She didn't want to spook him, or make him angry.

4Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

"Where are you ?" He continued calling out; it would be a while before the male would return. For now he would be a 'recorded message' of his past. Jabberwocky quickly became frantic and would run back and fourth across the area.

5Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal watched still silent, she fought with herself to go and tell him she hasn't seen a pup around here.. but she stayed quiet. Frowning lightly, she shook her head 'this ain't right..' she thought as the male paced back and forth she grew tired of this and stopped watching him.

6Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

It didn't take long for the affects of demantia to wear off as he was still quite young. Though of course, what just happened to him would be blank in his memory. Jabberwocky himself knew that he was ill, but wouldn't admit it.

So the male carried on where he left off, exploring the newly discovered terrain.

7Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal watched him walk off, "Hello?" she called quietly to the male. She was slightly spooked, and scared putting her smile on. Her eyes said she was tired of memories and needed new ones, her tail swished behind her as she exited the bush and looked at the male.

8Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boomtown eagerly trailed after Jabba, she had followed his little exploration for a while. She bounced around, jumping to perch on rocks and various changes in terrain, making a fool of herself to anyone who wasn't used to her usual demeanor. When Jabberwocky was hit with a bout of dementia, something Boom didn't understand but knew it wasn't to be trifled with, she hung back, sniffing out a shallow hole in the meantime.
When a frightened mouse looked up at her Boomtown gave out a loud laugh, falling on her hind end to watch the animal frantically look for escape. She wasn't hungry, just wanted some fast entertainment while Jabba is preoccupied. Boom thought she heard someone other than him speak but she attributed it as her ears playing tricks on her, wolves don't usually live here.

9Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

"hello." he replied wyilar, his voice equally as quiet. rhe hdidn't like being approached, it made him skittish, ipn case he had doen something wrong.

10Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal took notice of another wolf goofing around behind the male, "who are you..?" she questioned her eyes looking between him and the other wolf.. she stared at the younger wolf for a while. Her eyes flickered, as she glanced back to the male.

11Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

"jabberwocky, and that's boomtown." he replied, following her gaze carefully. jabber soon askzed the appriate question fin return. "and you ?"

12Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boom spun on her heels, stumbling but she quickly regained her balance. "I'm Boomtown, who're you?" She questioned, her head falling to a tilt. Boom walked towards Jabber, stopping at his side and looking curiously at the strange wolf. Strange but oddly familiar. Just the faintest of her scent reminded the wolf of her father Creed, yet she would keep that to herself. Wolves can have similar scents, she thought.

13Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal watched the male, her eyes watching him carefully. "nice to meet you Jabberwocky.." she smiled. The other wolf turned around fast, it almost made her jump. "nice to meet you too, Boomtown." she replied her eyes stared at the female; she had all the same colors as her brother, and his disgrace of a mate; Crystal. Finally getting back to reality, she shook her head "I'm sorry, I'm Mortal..-" she trailed off as the scent attacked her nose.. Creed.. her nose twitched and she shook her head; scents can be alike.

14Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Why are you here?" Boom asked. Her voice didn't hold the air of demand most leaders had, she genuinely just wanted to know, she didn't think to demand an answer like anyone else would. "This is me and Taman's pack territory" She chimed in, again more of a titbit then a declaration, Boom was just making conversation in her mind.

15Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal watched the female, "I was just exploring.. and oh, pack?" she mumbled the last part. "what's your pack name?" she questioned, relaxing a bit her tail swished as she looked around every now and then.

16Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"I didn't know other wolves lived here..." Boom trailed off, sounding surprised. "Monte Rosa, after the mountain" Boom answered, casting a look at Jabberwocky and wondering why he was being so quiet. She shrugged before reverting her attention to the odd wolf.

17Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shrugged "I dont live here, I used to live in another pack I left for my sister and her mate to run.." she replied shaking her head, "I like the name, and oh, I see.." she smiled slightly, looking at the male and his sudden quietness.

18Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"My Mum and Daddy were gonna take over some pack before I left, they got left with it. It's all mum talked about, since she didn't ever speak to me" Boom said, trailing off at the end in spite of her mothers treatment.

19Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shivered, sounded just like Creed and Crystal. "That was like my brother and his mate.. they wanted to take over the pack but I wouldn't let them.." she mumbled, "I'm also sorry about your mother .." she stated with a frown.

20Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Don't be sorry, she wasn't all that great. She just laid around, complained, or bragged. Only Daddy ever played with me" She said, recalling no time when she learned something from her mother.

21Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"Well I am, all mother should be great.. mine wasn't either.. my mother was.. a liar, cheated, backstabber.." she mumbled, "What was your mothers name? she sounds familiar." she questioned.

22Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boom shrugged off the sorry once again, and hesitated on sharing her mothers name. The wolf was a stranger after all. Without a few moments thought Boom gave in, "Crystal" She chirped, wrinkling hr nose to fight back a sneeze.

23Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shrugged her shoulders, "oh, weird." she said lost in thought, "oh no, not weird, cool.." she mumbled sheepishly.

24Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"What's weird- I mean cool?" Boom asked, her head falling to a sharp tilt again. Confused why the name is so perplexing to Mortal.

25Periadratic Seam Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"nevermind.." she chuckled, her tail swishing lightly trying to hide her confused self. She shook her fur lightly, and shrugged .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum