Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Periadratic Seam

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

1Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

First topic message reminder :

Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Alpe_Mali_Dru

The Periadratic seam is the area between two tectonic plates in the alps, mainly centered in the eastern side. The seam forms the division between the Adriatic plate and the European plate. The two are converging, or coming together. This is what forms mountains. The area is very prone to earthquakes when the plates shift the slightest bit. This makes things very dangerous, but more often than not the area is safe.
When an earthquake strikes, your worst enemy would be the snow at the mountaintops. Even rocks can break off and come showering on you, but an avalanche can bury you alive.

https://monte-rosa.rpg-board.net

101Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boom growled a warning to Mortal and Alda. "You're family sure, but this is my pack" she warned, a note of seriousness in her voice that rarely ever surfaced.

Last edited by Boomtown on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

102Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

His ears flattened as she growled, and he turned his attention to her two aunt's. Glaring lightly towards them.

103Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Sighing she looked at the two not really wanting to cause problems she walked over. "Look im sorry for attacking you like that, its just getting chased from ones who wants to kill you tend to be on alert mode. You pouncing on me was on instencted." She said looking at the small female before looking at the male. "And you, I have no reason to be sorry cause your the one who touched me first." She said with a shrugged before looking back at her niece.

104Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He gave his crooked smile; at least she was mature. Well if only a little, Jab's attention turned back to Boom and he gave a forced cough.

105Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal chuckled, "I'm not as old as grumpy.." she chuckled and shook her head.

106Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Turning her head around hearing her sister's comment she let out a chuckle. "Whatever floats your boat." She called back with a teasing smile before turning her head back at the two wolves.

107Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"But I was smiling and said hi and nothing about my posture was threatening. Even a blind wolf could've saw that" Boom said, her voice whiny but not annoying like mot whiny pups. It was purposeful.

108Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Her ears flatten slightly before they perked up. "I wasnt paying attention to that though. I was caught of guard and thrown to the ground." She explained before shaking her head. "Look, I just wanted to say sorry. Didnt mean it." She said with a small smile.

109Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 am

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"Don't teast about half blind people." she warned with a snort. Shaking her head, and watching her niece and sister talk.

110Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:09 am

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Aldabella rolled her eyes yet again at her sisters comment. Not having nothing else to say she did the childish act and simply stuck her tongue at her making a weird face with a chuckle.

111Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 am

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He lowered his head to look at the female's eyes and he almost got overwhelmed; her eyes were one of a kind, an interesting purple and green painted pair of eyes. He just wagged my tail

The male held his head up rather high, looking down upon the female with glaring stare. Though his multi-hued eyes, which flickered like a flame; he examined the female. "What an immature female."

112Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 am

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

(Oh your cool)
Titling her head to side she signed lightly at the males comment she stood tall curling her lip. "Look, I didnt nothing to you, keep running your mouth with 'immature' im gonna snap. Your not gonna like it when I snap." She growled at the male before sitting down with a thud. "I did nothing to you, and it was my sister, I can do whatever like toward her." She mumbled the last part furrowing her eyebrows together looking away.

113Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 am

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

"Miss high and mighty over there should keep her tongue in order." The male was about to continue but like always at the worst times possible. His dieasese decided not to be dormant anymore and bubbled to the surface.

The once more freaked out, who was these people. Why were they so close to him. And he instantly growled mainly to the female that was awake. "Who are you and where have you taken me ? Where is my pack ? If you have touched a paw on my son or mate I will kill you."

114Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

A snarl escape her muzzle as she stood up flickering her tail. "Listen-" She stopped at his next comment flattening her ears against her skull. "Whaaat ?" She asked titling her head to side thinking the male lost his mind.

115Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

The male backed from the female, still growling before turning and taking off. He had to find Callooh and Alice, if he couldn't the female would die; by his jaws.

116Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 am

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Aldabella watched as the male took off. Replying the words he said to her in her head she intently got up and took off after him. 'Why was her talking about his mate and pup ?' She thought to herself. Easily catching up she lept in the air and tackled him the ground causing them both to tumble. A yelp escape her mouth as she landed on her paw in a awkward position. Cursing colorful words she limped toward him titling her head slightly. "Bro you ok ?" Asked lowering her head lightly.

117Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:51 am

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

As he hit his ground the male yelped also; he would have normally have still be in the state of illlness but his mind emerged from the dark pit and he stared at the female. "Why am I on the floor." He said, painfully rolling onto his stomach with a groan.

118Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 am

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Sitting down she licked the little blood off her paw. "You went crazy saying if I touched your mate or pup you would kill me. "She said titling her head slightly. "Are you okay ?" She asked again as guilt washed over her from hurting the male.

119Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

His ears flicked, attempting to stand up without his legs buckling under the strain of being tackled. His fur ruined my streaks of mudd clinging to many of his long, grey hairs; saying nothing about her comment of his ex/son. "I'm fine, just a bit bruised; what about you ?"

120Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

She nodded slightly watching him struggling to get up. "Im fine. Sorry about that by the way." She mumbled the last part as she stood up putting all her weight on her other paws leaving her front on off the ground.

121Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal rolled to belly and pushed herself, she walked off towards no certain way just walked. Getting tired, she came back and flopped to her stomach.

122Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He shrugged; she had nothing to be sorry for. And started to move, with strained muscles back to Boom. Seating himself beside her with a deep in thought look.

123Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

She watched as he walked away and plopped herself on the ground with a sign. Her orbs flickered around her for the first time actually taking in the territory.

124Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boomtown had slumped to the ground and fallen asleep in the nighttime. The bleeding from her nose had stopped, but a little bit of red still stained her muzzle right under her nose. She saw that Alda was still here, as Mortal. They never really said they were joining the pack so Boom had to take care of that and either tell them to leave or let them join. "You two" she barked, looking at them calmly. Boomtown had already forgotten about Alda hurting her yesterday, nothing stayed in Booms head for very long.

125Periadratic Seam - Page 5 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"yeah?" she mumbled and shook her head, sitting up yawning. Looking to Boom with a tired but questioning look. Yawning again she stood up and walked over. "What's wrong?" she asked to her call of 'you two'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum