Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Periadratic Seam

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

1Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

First topic message reminder :

Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Alpe_Mali_Dru

The Periadratic seam is the area between two tectonic plates in the alps, mainly centered in the eastern side. The seam forms the division between the Adriatic plate and the European plate. The two are converging, or coming together. This is what forms mountains. The area is very prone to earthquakes when the plates shift the slightest bit. This makes things very dangerous, but more often than not the area is safe.
When an earthquake strikes, your worst enemy would be the snow at the mountaintops. Even rocks can break off and come showering on you, but an avalanche can bury you alive.

https://monte-rosa.rpg-board.net

26Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"No teelll meee" Boom whined, prodding for information. The whiny tone of a young pup surfacing in her voice rather than her normal self. After all, she was only one year of age she couldn't be expected to be completely mature yet.

27Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"im not even kidding , it's nothing.." she replied with a snorted laugh, she shook her head. She smiled and swished her tail, her eyes glancing at the male.

28Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Tell me Tell me Tell me!!!" Boom begged, hopping up and down around Mortal, her pale gray eyes open wide and innocent like. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?" She begged further, batting her eyelids a few times.

29Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal chuckled, "alrighty, My brother's mate was named Crystal... she was rude, backstabbing, cold, lazy and greedy.." she shrugged, taking nothing of it.

30Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Sounds like my Mum, even Daddy seemed annoyed with her sometime. Usually he was all over her though, I don't know what he saw in her" Boom said, her whiny tone ebbing back to normal. She shook her head, almost ashamed her father would be with someone like that.

31Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"That's what i thought about my brother; why would he be with someone so horrible.." she said with a shrugged, ashamed of her brother or not.

32Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Well, I live here with Jabba and Creed-I mean Taman now, so parents don't matter" She said, casually correcting herself when she said the wrong name. All this talk of parents had her confused, but just a mistake nothing bad can possibly come of it.

Last edited by Boomtown on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

33Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal's jaw dropped slightly, "Creed? who's that?" she mumbled, "I'm a lonerrr.." she slurred on her last word.

34Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"My Daddy" Boom shrugged, settling back on her haunches. In one fluid motion she slid to the ground and crossed her paws, while her tail swept to her side. "Why?" She asked curiously.

35Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"your dad? did your dad ever mention.. a sister or two?" she asked with wide eyes, not answering the last question.

36Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Not really, it was kinda just us. But then when Mum started talking about being handed the pack he always tried to shush her. I don't know why." Boom shrugged, looking upwards at Mortal. "Oh! Now that I think of it, I swear I heard Mum mention someone with your name. Neat huh?" She asked, still not connecting the dots.

37Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"He never mentioned anyone named Kodiak, Spirit or even Snowfire?" she asked and shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose.." she said the dots connecting already in her mind.

38Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:20 am

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He had pretty much been silent they whole time, looking at Mortal with interested features. He had also felt bad for Boomy, and the whole sitution with her family, and it would be nice if maybe this female was family.

39Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal felt a bit under pressure, the male hadn't stopped staring at her. She felt horrible for the young wolves family history; oddly sounded the same as hers. She shook her head of her deep thoughts and kept quiet, she didn't want to tell.. what if Boomtown didn't like her or something.. so she decided to keep quiet.

40Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

Nudging his young friend with a long snout, he wanted her to answer the stranger so they could continue on. With or without her; Jabberwocky wasn't keen on meeting new people and didn't care either way.

41Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"No not really," Boom answered, after jerking to attention from Jabbas nudge. She had gotten minorly distracted by a butterfly fluttering about. "it was kinda just us"

42Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

"Oh, i see." she chuckled with a slight smile, "At least you had a little family.. trust me it's hard to have a big one." she shook her head.

43Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Taman

Taman
Ledare

Taman sat farther up, glaring down at the wolves below. The large white wolf let a low growl escape his throat, then stood, stalking down the slope with his yellow eyes narrowed.

44Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

Boom turned her head up to the slope upon hearing a growl. "Oh here comes grumpy pants" she teased, raising a paw to swat at his muzzle when he reached them.

45Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shrugged when Boom said something about a grumpy wolf, she looked towards the older wolf who looked more then annoyed. She mentally chuckled, he'd be fun to bug.. She smiled slightly, glancing at Boomtown and Jabberwacky before looking back at the male.

"Why they call him grumpy?" she questioned in a low tone, her multicoloured eyes looking with the slightest interest but leaving her same old tired look.

46Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Taman

Taman
Ledare

He curled his lip briefly in annoyance as Boomtown batted at his muzzle, but tolerated it. The male then flicked his gaze over to the other white wolf, "Who are you?" Taman growled, watching her carefully as his hackles raised.

47Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Her name is Mortal" Boom said, "no need to growl, she's friendlier than you can be" she said. Sometimes Tam had to reign in Boom, but she was the one to be more considerate of the two, and much less grumpy so the two odd leaders balanced out.

48Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal kept quiet, baffled at the young wolves words. She nearly laughed, but managed to keep quiet. "Yes, I'm Mortal, and who are you? I'm sure you have a name besides Grumpy." she scoffed, and shook her head.

49Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Taman

Taman
Ledare

Taman stifled a growl, "Taman," he replied, his fur lying somewhat smooth. The wolf dipped his head slightly, never breaking eye contact, "Pleasure to meet you, Mortal," he said, a bit more politely.

50Periadratic Seam - Page 2 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Nice to meet you too," she replied holding back the grumpy at the end. Bowing her head, this name grumpy was going to be used a lot more if he kept up his tough attitude towards her. Her two coloured eyes seem to not really pay attention; only one seem to watch his every movement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum