Monte Rosa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Monte Rosa

Realistic canine RPG

Role Play Time

Latest topics

» Count to 1,000
by Usidon Tue May 29, 2012 3:16 pm

» Bio le Mortal .
by Mortal Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

» A Message From The Saivire Forest
by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Periadratic Seam

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

1Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Periadratic Seam Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 am

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

First topic message reminder :

Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Alpe_Mali_Dru

The Periadratic seam is the area between two tectonic plates in the alps, mainly centered in the eastern side. The seam forms the division between the Adriatic plate and the European plate. The two are converging, or coming together. This is what forms mountains. The area is very prone to earthquakes when the plates shift the slightest bit. This makes things very dangerous, but more often than not the area is safe.
When an earthquake strikes, your worst enemy would be the snow at the mountaintops. Even rocks can break off and come showering on you, but an avalanche can bury you alive.

https://monte-rosa.rpg-board.net

126Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Snapping her head to the side for hearing her niece. Getting up she waddled over and stopped in front of hear looking down at her. "Yes ?" She asked with a slightly title of her head.

127Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He was soon laid down, licking his long legs with his ears pricked up. He wanted to hear what they were saying.

128Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"I get your family and all, but this is a pack territory. So you need to leave or join" Boom explained, her right ear flopped over in front of her face.

129Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

His jaws part; before closing again. Sitting up as he waited to see if they would join or not.

130Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

She looked at the small alpha than at her sister than nodded. "Of course I'll join. Im no leaving my sister again." She said with a small smile on her muzzle flickering her tail back and forth.

131Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He couldn't help a grumble escaping his jaws.

132Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:50 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Watch it Jabber" Boom barked over her shoulder, swinging her front paw his way, faking a threatening warning by swatting his muzzle lightly. She was smiling of course, so it wasn't terribly menacing. She still waited for Mortals answer, but was glad at least one of them was staying.

133Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

The male wiggled his nose as it was batted. A small crooked smile couldn't couldn't help but creep on his features; the female was rather funny when she pretended to be angry. "You are right m'dear; I should be happy about it."

134Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal snorted , "Of course I'd like to join. No way am I leaving my niece or sister." she smiled.

135Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"Yay" Boom grinned, her tail wagging quickly. "So what'd ya wanna do?" she asked, still not too sure how having pack members works.

136Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

"Find a shelter of some sort; it would be a good start." The male rose off the ground.

137Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Aldabella smiled brightly at all the wolves and listen to the male's response nodding her head. "Yeah, a den thats near food and water." She said standing on all fours.

138Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shook her head, "Sleep ." she smiled, "nawh , just kidding. Let's .. venture?" she asked "like adventure.." she mumbled/.

139Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Boomtown

Boomtown
Ledare

"oh! We've got a den already," Boom beamed, trotting off in the direction of the Vienna woods. "Follow the leader" she barked, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
-Vienna woods-

140Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky
Radgivar

He obdiently followed his leader; his pace elegant and swift.

- VW -

141Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal looked back towards Taman, "You coming Grumpy?" she mocked and looked towards Jabba and Boom, waiting to see if he'd reply.

142Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Taman

Taman
Ledare

Taman turned his head to Mortal, "You could have the decency to acknowledge someone by name," he said coolly, standing and walking down the slope. "And I suppose I better," Taman flicked his tail, walking past Mortal to the Vienna Woods.

143Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Mortal

Mortal
Radgivar

Mortal shook her head, "you could at least have the decency to respect women correctly." she mumbled to herself, walking after him. Her head near the ground as she sniffed for scents.

144Periadratic Seam - Page 6 Empty Re: Periadratic Seam Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Aldabella

Aldabella
Loner

Alda watched as the left to the den. Looking around one last time she followed their trail of scent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum